If you make a girl feel bad about her body u a bitch
i’m on a seafood diet. i only eat seafood
that’s not how the joke goes lmao
do my weight loss goals seem like a fucking joke to you
A feminism comic I did for my uni’s newspaper. I wish I had a bit more time to work on it, but I’m pleased with how it came out considering the tight deadline!
SERIOUSLY BE NICE TO YOUR ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU DESERVE AND MORE THAN ANY HUMAN EVER WILL
I will never not reblog this.
I like the part where, in the third gif, the loop makes it look like the Prince turns into Cinderella
all hail the queen
Be with someone who takes the time to kiss you. Someone who stops what they’re doing to show you they appreciate and love you. Sometimes life gets a little hectic and it’s important to have someone who truly cares about you, someone to make you feel safe when things get rough.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
|—||14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)|
|—||Dan Howell (via corruptional)|
Because, she’ll only toss and turn in frustration, until sadness pulls her into sleep, and tears stain her pillow. You’ll be her first thought when she wakes up, and more than anything, she’ll wish she could go back to sleep, back to the silence, to the empty blackness. Don’t do this to her, she’s worth so much more, if she wasn’t, she wouldn’t care.